MC Petite Noe

1. I have been eyeing :heart: :love: MC Petite Noe for a while now. What do you think of this bag? Please post picture wearing it.:yes:

2. though MC is not my fav. I do like this bag! If you've been eyeing for a while just do it before there's another price increase!! I happen to like it in white...(though I usually go for the black) but I think the white does it more justice IMO....

3. If you search the Visual Aids thread for petit noe, you'll get a few results. Warning: LV_Addict's photos will make you want one!

4. ^^ Haha, thats soooo true. Ever since LV_addict stated her love for the noe, Ive been wanting a black petite noe.

5. Yeah I agree LV_Addict will make you want one!:love:

6. I can't find any pics carrying the MC Petite Noe. Please post if you have one.:yes:

7. I want this in MC Black! :yahoo:

8. I found this pic. It's one of tPF members with her MC Noe:

IMG_2500.jpg
  9. That's actually a cute bag:yes:

10. Thanks Irene!:yes: I :heart: it even more now.:girlsigh:

11. I really love the pic LV_Addict. I didn't realize it had outside pockets.

12. I was looking at the MC ones but I am too cheap to spend this kind of $$$ on a Noe.:lol: All of my Noes are used, but in MINT condition, from eBay. Three Noes that I have (and one on the way:nuts:) cost me just a little over what ONE new Noe would have cost in the store!!!:wlae:

13. Wow, that pic makes the bag look GORGEOUS! :love: I really want one now! :nuts: :roflmfao:

14. I love that picture. I would love to have a Petit Noe in MC Black.

15. ....and THANK YOU LV_addict, :flowers: :heart: i have one on the way too!! your wonderful pictures (of you wearing them!) did IT for me! :tender: i have epi (blue/black discontinued) version arriving shortly!! :nuts:

i tried MC white one last time i was at LV....it's the cutest! :love:

Petite Noé $1,430.00.jpg
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice