Cancelled Online Order

I ordered a cosmetic pouch Friday... assumed I got one of the last ones because it showed as "sold out" afterwards...

It was pending in my orders on LV.com, but now it has disappeared. I haven't received any contact from them at all.

Have any other orders been cancelled? Their website is absolutely terrible, so maybe it's just that... :rolleyes:

Did you receive a confirmation email after you placed the order?

I ordered a cosmetic pouch Friday... assumed I got one of the last ones because it showed as "sold out" afterwards...

It was pending in my orders on LV.com, but now it has disappeared. I haven't received any contact from them at all.

Have any other orders been cancelled? Their website is absolutely terrible, so maybe it's just that... :rolleyes:

Have you called the 866#? There are some out there...on Sat my SA ordered one for me. She said that the majority of them were in the bigger stores and a lot of them were in the south for whatever reason.

Last edited:
Have you called the 866#? There are some out there...on Sat my SA ordered one for me. She said that the majority of them were in the bigger stores and a lot of them were in the south for whatever reason.
They won't talk to me because I used my husband's online account (though it is my credit card), so I'll have to wait until he can call.

There are supposedly none left in the warehouse. Anything that was showing up online was a bounce back from a store so they may be out. Your best bet is to try and have your SA get it directly from another store.

There are supposedly none left in the warehouse. Anything that was showing up online was a bounce back from a store so they may be out. Your best bet is to try and have your SA get it directly from another store.
So annoying. It showed as sold out after I ordered mine Friday, then yesterday it was available again for purchase online.

Their website is terrrrrrrrible.

So annoying. It showed as sold out after I ordered mine Friday, then yesterday it was available again for purchase online.

Their website is terrrrrrrrible.

I think it always shows sold out once you put it in your cart..I've noticed that when I put items in my cart, if you go back to the item it will show sold out.....

So I've been on the waitlist for a pochette Metis for what feels like an eternity [emoji20][emoji20]

Customer service told me to watch the website as sometimes they do come up from time to time. I did that and sure enough one did come up. I bought it through my PayPal account and when it went through the price was about $150 less than normal. I thought that was weird so I called them after it went through. I received an order confirmation and order number.

They were very strange on the phone and asked a few questions and said it wasn't possible that I bought that bag as there wasn't stock and said they would investigate and call me back shortly.

About ten minutes later I received a generic email saying that they could not accept my order and not much else. Nothing about a refund, how long that would take and no explanation or phone call as they assured me they would.

Now this is the latest in a long history of lies and false information, moving up and down lists, stock being received but me not moving in the list etc etc. so I'm at the point where I'm now really getting angry, not just annoyed. It's supposed to be a luxury brand with high service, but my experience has been anything but.

For what it's worth I did end up ringing for an explanation and to find out when I would be refunded (up to 7 working days[emoji35]). Apparently the website had an issue and said there was stock when there wasn't. They did kind of apologise but no attempt to appease or fix anything. I'm starting to wonder if it's actually worth buying this brand at all when they really have treated me pretty poorly through the whole experience (which has now been ongoing for months).

Sorry, rant over. I'm just really unhappy with LV and needed to get it out. [emoji30][emoji20][emoji20][emoji20][emoji20]

I hope I don't have the same issue :s I was able to cart and pay for a pochette metis the other day and it now says order validation pending. And has been a couple days. Ugh!

I just don't think they can keep up with the demand for this piece at the moment. Sites do have technical issues and if it was a "normal" store with an issue, we wouldn't think twice about it.

I can understand your frustration but only you can decide whether securing the Metis is worth it.

I have to say I have never had anything less than stellar service over here. They reply to emails, return calls and do what they say they will.

I just don't think they can keep up with the demand for this piece at the moment. Sites do have technical issues and if it was a "normal" store with an issue, we wouldn't think twice about it.

I can understand your frustration but only you can decide whether securing the Metis is worth it.

I have to say I have never had anything less than stellar service over here. They reply to emails, return calls and do what they say they will.

I've had issues with UPS (which was what LV used to ship my item) and when I called LV customer service, they were so friendly and apologetic. Of course, they couldn't really do anything about it since it's in UPS's hands at the moment but their response went a long way to making me feel more at ease at having my package misdirected to the wrong country!

I've had issues with UPS (which was what LV used to ship my item) and when I called LV customer service, they were so friendly and apologetic. Of course, they couldn't really do anything about it since it's in UPS's hands at the moment but their response went a long way to making me feel more at ease at having my package misdirected to the wrong country!
How could they send it to the wrong country since they don't ship internationally?