MC online orders cancelled?

mrsinsyder

Mar 8, 2013
Florida
I ordered a cosmetic pouch Friday... assumed I got one of the last ones because it showed as "sold out" afterwards...

It was pending in my orders on LV.com, but now it has disappeared. I haven't received any contact from them at all.

Have any other orders been cancelled? Their website is absolutely terrible, so maybe it's just that... :rolleyes:

LVlvoe_bug

Jul 14, 2012
Midwest
I ordered a cosmetic pouch Friday... assumed I got one of the last ones because it showed as "sold out" afterwards...

It was pending in my orders on LV.com, but now it has disappeared. I haven't received any contact from them at all.

Have any other orders been cancelled? Their website is absolutely terrible, so maybe it's just that... :rolleyes:
Did you receive a confirmation email after you placed the order?

DOVELV

Nov 17, 2013

Have you called the 866#? There are some out there...on Sat my SA ordered one for me. She said that the majority of them were in the bigger stores and a lot of them were in the south for whatever reason.

Last edited:

cougster

O.G.
Jul 12, 2008
USA
Whenever I order on Fri & Sat. I get the shipping conf on Tues.
It also could be in your junk folder

mrsinsyder

Mar 8, 2013
Florida
Have you called the 866#? There are some out there...on Sat my SA ordered one for me. She said that the majority of them were in the bigger stores and a lot of them were in the south for whatever reason.
They won't talk to me because I used my husband's online account (though it is my credit card), so I'll have to wait until he can call.

ray72277

Jan 10, 2014
There are supposedly none left in the warehouse. Anything that was showing up online was a bounce back from a store so they may be out. Your best bet is to try and have your SA get it directly from another store.

LVlvoe_bug

Jul 14, 2012
Midwest
There are supposedly none left in the warehouse. Anything that was showing up online was a bounce back from a store so they may be out. Your best bet is to try and have your SA get it directly from another store.
Are some being transferred to the warehouse to fill the orders?

mrsinsyder

Mar 8, 2013
Florida
So annoying. It showed as sold out after I ordered mine Friday, then yesterday it was available again for purchase online.

Their website is terrrrrrrrible.

LVlvoe_bug

Jul 14, 2012
Midwest
So annoying. It showed as sold out after I ordered mine Friday, then yesterday it was available again for purchase online.

Their website is terrrrrrrrible.
I think it always shows sold out once you put it in your cart..I've noticed that when I put items in my cart, if you go back to the item it will show sold out.....