MC monogram Rita ??

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Just curious if any bought MC Rita? I am quite tempted to buy this bag because it can be worn as a shoulder bag but i have to really think about this since its quite expensive here in NZ :crybaby:i wish i live in the States :Push:

2. I know somebody who has- but she's waiting for it in the mail right now!

what a lovely bag tho'!!!

3. I bought my white MC Rita about three weeks ago. I LOVE this bag! It is so gorgeous and it is quite roomy for all my daily stuff I carry around. The shoulder strap really comes in handy when I want my hands free. Somehow I am able to put the regular handles on my shoulder so sometimes I don't even use the shoulder strap! It's a versatile bag! Good luck with your decision!!

4. I bought it 3 days ago, it is really cute, for me it is like a pearl.

[​IMG]

5. I have it in both white and black and love it. It's one of my fave bags ever. Hands down my fave of the multicolore line!

6. I have been thinking about this bag for weeks!!! Let us know if you get it! I love it! I would like to see it IRL. I will be in Chicago in a few weeks and will check it out then!