MC Marilyn

hmmm, I have this bag and I post pic before. You can do a search;).

Well, for me, I prefer this bag in white, coz it suit its style, black is sexy, but not so classic..for this style.. you know what I mean:Push:?

hehe, okey, good thing about this bag is " simply own it:yahoo:" coz it is sooo beautiful!!! but the only issue is (So you can imagine), I never use it..coz it is white, I am so afraid it will get dirty:sweatdrop:.

And also, it is not so easy to carry as everyday, causal use bag; but if you wear it occasionally, it is a great great great puse!!!:tup:

Well, my english is not so good, but if you have any question, you can send me a message. GOOD LUCK on the choice:yes:, either color you pick will be sooooo pretty, coz I love the style!

Is the bag spacious for daily usage?

I am also considering this bag. I prefer the black because I would tend to carry it more if in black. I peronally think the black MC looks better when the leather starts to turn to the honey tones. For some reason, I am not crazy about the white MC once the leather begins to darken. PLUS with black, you can use all seasons and not worry so much of it showing dirt. So many TPFs tend to be afraid of carrying their white MC from so many postings I have read, and I want to be able to carry my bags!!