MC Marilyn w/ pink alligator trim at SF Bloomies!

mello_yello_jen

Designated Shopaholic
O.G.
Jan 2, 2006
My sweet, sweet SA just gave me a call and informed me that SF Bloomingdales LV received a Marilyn with pink alligator trim :nuts:

I dont have a pic of but here's the regular Marilyn for an idea.
p11464425_ph_hero.jpg

(from eluxury.com)

I didnt ask for the price since I'm not interested but if any of you are interested, give her a call! Their direct number is 4158565432, ask for Terny and tell her Jenny told you about the Marilyn. She's a sweetheart!

Hope someone gets it. How pretty would it be with the color combo above?! :tup:

I saw one at the Waikiki Boutique. The trim was fuschia and I think it was made out of snake skin. It was really, really pretty (I have no idea about the price either).

I saw one at the Waikiki Boutique. The trim was fuschia and I think it was made out of snake skin. It was really, really pretty (I have no idea about the price either).

Was shown it Saturday at the Mecca in Paris - price 3000 euros. They also have it in a deep blue trim (gorgeous!) and a purple (okay). The trim is croc. I passed on the bag, but got the pumps with the pink trim!:drool::tup::yahoo:

I saw 3 of them in NYC last weekend! 2 White and one black, they were all pretty amazing but I really prefered the white over the black with the purple, there was too much going on. If I remember correctly the price is around $4500, worth it if you can swing it!

Saw this beauty today! Wow, it is absolutely STUNNING. I was never a MC fan but this bag is just gorgeous.

The print placement is pretty nice too! Green on the top, pink on the bottom left and purple on the bottom right. What a gorgeous bag. Price is $4500