MC Keepall 45 question

pursedeb

O.G.
Oct 9, 2007
This is a silly question but I was hoping someone could help me out. I just got a MC Keepall 45 and will be using it for the first time in a couple weeks. Do I need a base shaper and if so, I am unable to find a red one and I feel the acrylic ones would be too stiff. Does anyone have advice on this? Thanks so much!:biggrin:

congrats, thats one of my fav pieces!! I had a white one but was so paranoid when I used it!

I think its fine without a shaper because of the two straps that go around it, it keeps its shape better than a speedy. :smile:

Thanks so much everyone!

I totally agree with you itsonly4me - I also have the white one and I am so paranoid of actually using it. I'm afraid of getting it dirty when I put it through the airport security xray machines - makes me feel like not taking it but thats why I bought it - crazy!

This is a silly question but I was hoping someone could help me out. I just got a MC Keepall 45 and will be using it for the first time in a couple weeks. Do I need a base shaper and if so, I am unable to find a red one and I feel the acrylic ones would be too stiff. Does anyone have advice on this? Thanks so much!:biggrin:

It should be fine because of the straps that go around it, but, as another tPFer stated, you can find clear shapers for 45s on eBay. I have one for my Mono 45, that I sometimes use as an everyday bag, but I find that I rarely use the shaper. BTW, Congrats on getting the MC Keepall...It's a beautiful piece! :P