MC: Judy MM or Aurelia MM ????

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi all,
    Im having a dillemma here. Im currently owning an MC judy MM in black. I love it but found it a bit heavy. Somebody offers me a great deal on Aurelia MM in white. I love it too but dont know what bag should I go for? Sell Judy MM in black to go for Aurelia MM in white or Keep the judy MM in black and miss the Aurelia MM in white??? What do u guys think??
    Thanks in advance. Have a nice day

2. Get the Aurelia MM. It is the best MC bag ever in my opinion. The Judy is lovely, but that clanking chain is bothersome. I have the white Aurelia MM and love it.

3. THanks for ur contribution. But does ur Aurelia MM get dirty easily and is it heavy?

4. Funny thing. I owned the Aurelia MM in white and sold it and then rebought one! That is how much I love this bag. No it does not get dirty. The White MC coated canvas stays clean and bright. Of course I am a gentle user as well.

5. Oh, and not heavy at all. It truly is the most perfect MC bag LV has ever made.

Good luck with your decision.

6. thanks a lot for ur useful info

7. I prefer the look of judy mm - it's a head turner! However if functionality is more important to you, then perhaps Aurelia mm may work better for you.

8. i love the judy back so i'm going to have to say keep it, i think it's a beautiful bag.

9. Judy

10. aurelia... That is my favorite MC bag

11. -Judy - I have it in the GM and I love it!

12. Aurelia gets my vote

13. beljwl, we are too much alike!

14. Get the Aurelia!

15. Definitely the Judy !!