MC Griet is it discontinued?

LVMOMMY

O.G.
Nov 21, 2007
I saw this woman carrying the MC Griet in black. I so want one now. I have been looking for a comfortable MC shoulder bag and Damier Ebene shoulder bag. There won't be a Damier Ebene Galliera and the tate is coming out next year. Does anyone know if the MC Griet has been discontinued?

It is a totally HOT bag.
I missed out on it too.
I hope to get one in good condition maybe down the road, you know sometimes people buy and do not use. it's in mirage also!

It is a totally HOT bag.
I missed out on it too.
I hope to get one in good condition maybe down the road, you know sometimes people buy and do not use. it's in mirage also!

We will both be on the lookout LOL! ;) I don't know where else to look for one but will see if Let-trade has one? I love this bag now and don't know how I forgot about it last year. I was all into getting the Tivoli GM, Christmas shopping and totally missed out. :Push: Good luck on finding one!

I just saw the Damier Griet on ebay, made an offer and was out offered. :cursing: Would've been nice to get a counteroffer before they gave it to the next buyer. Back to the search for a Griet LOL!

yes too bad it was LE, but I heard from other people that bought it that it wasn't a very comfortable shoulder bag coz of the size.

Hmm... something to consider since I can't try it on. It just looks so gorgeous and I can't even find one since it was LE no longer made.:confused1: I will definately have to find a new obession to carry LOL!

I tried it on at the store a year ago...should've bought it but was indecisive at the time. When I went back last Oct 2008 after I made my decision, it was all sold out and the salesperson mentioned they are not getting anymore...I definitely regret not getting it but came out of the store with the Galliera PM instead - my 2nd choice.......the Damier Griet was very nice.

I have a mono Griet - it is the most uncomfortable shoulder bag IMO. Looks great carried on the arm but boy is it heavy when loaded!

Everytime I take mine out I regret it because it weighs a ton but then someone comments on it and I fall in love with it again!:biggrin: