MC Greta......?

Your opinion on Greta?

• Prefer Greta in WHITE

• Prefer Greta in BLACK

• Don't like Greta at all

Results are only viewable after voting.

Coral3

Feb 13, 2010
I'm wondering about getting a MC Greta (not sure which colour). I'll admit I'd often looked at this bag and thought it had not much going for it, but recently I've started to really like it. It looks like it'd be fairly user friendly. I did a search on here and it looks like it's not an overly popular bag, so I'm wondering why? I'd really like to know what you love (or hate!) about this bag, and which colour you like best? Cheers!:smile:

louis-vuitton-colorful-baggretapicD.jpg

louis-vuitton-monogram-multicolor-g.jpg

White for sure! That being said, I'm not usually a fan of the whole MC line. I do like the Greta the best though (because it seems SO user friendly!) Good luck and let us know what you end up with :biggrin:

I have it in White and I can't live without it. I love Multicolore and this one's got a classic shape. I think MC is not as popular in general vs. Mono or the less "loud" lines. Also it's over 2K and that price range is not comfy for everyone. I hope you get one! I don't think you could go wrong with either color but I prefer the white :smile:

That's a coincidence, I just saw this bag IRL for the first time today and fell in love! I always wanted a MC Speedy, but I'm not a big fan of handheld bags, so this is perfect!!!
It's really nice and I love the details on it, I think it's really classy, ...
Oh, I prefer the white!!!

Yes, it is pretty, but as far as "fairly user friendly" I disagree. I love a structured bag, but the opening on this one is too tight and combine that with the short shoulder drop it would not be user friendly getting your things in and out. I assure you that those zipper teeth will scratch the top of your hand and this bag will not be a favorite bag to use.

That's a coincidence, I just saw this bag IRL for the first time today and fell in love! I always wanted a MC Speedy, but I'm not a big fan of handheld bags, so this is perfect!!!
It's really nice and I love the details on it, I think it's really classy, ...
Oh, I prefer the white!!!

The shoulder carrying aspect is one that attracted me to this bag. I do love my hand held bags, but sometimes it's nice to have a break from them.