MC: Forever Classic or Trendy in Time?

Couturegrl

Addicted to Tiffany's
O.G.
Apr 24, 2006
I loooove drooling over your MC pieces (esp. the white!!) but am worried that it will be considered 'outdated' in time.

I would love to add a white MC Speedy to my collection, but I don't want to be 'tired' of it in 5 years, KWIM??

What are your thoughts on this?

TIA!!:yes: :heart:

love MC as well and hope that it will be classic esp if LV continues to carry it for years and years..I have the aureill mm in black mc and would love a white MC piece...it will never be mono canvas but, I think that line will hold its own...go ahead and add the white MC speedy it is a gorgeous bag which has been popular for years....

I am thinking of starting slowly...maybe getting that cute new white MC pouch that Michelle has (I believe in the GM size).

Baby steps, baby steps LOL

I think MC while trendy has now set itself as having a niche in the permanent fashion market.

I am so tempted to buy myself a piece this winter just because I can't imagine anything more cheerful than those brightly colored lvs next to a drab sweater. :biggrin:

It's been around for 5 years already! I love black MC...and I've seen women in their 50s carrying it.....it's all about how you feel about it and not what anyone else does!