MC Eliza or MC Shirley???

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
?

Which would you get, an MC Eliza or an MC Shirley?

1. Eliza

2. Shirley

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. I do love my Shirley as it's gorgeous and classy. But after seeing the Eliza, I think it's worth the extra money. It can hold a lot more than Shirley, and it's cute. Even though, the Eliza reminds me of a fortune cookie, I still vote for it.

2. My vote is for the ELIZA! I just seen it in person yesterday and it is to die for! The shirley is cute but too small and not as practical. Go for the Eliza!

3. i HATE the design of the eliza, everything about the bag makes me cringe IMHO.

i LOVE the shirley though!

4. ^my friend had the same reaction! she said it reminder her of the small bags you could buy at target. she said I might as well get the shirley or a lodge pm....:s

5. okay now i am leaning more towards the shirley again... oh shoot.. i'm going crazy! just bumping the thread for more votes....:tender: :whistle: :kiss:

Please don't kill me... :death:

6. Shirley!
    It seems to fit more.

7. I love the way Shirley looks, but after trying her on in the store, she was just too little. :sad: However, I'm not really fond of Eliza's styling... so I'm headed towards Sologne... way bigger... but I like the style :sad:

8. LOL, agreed...

9. white shirley:yes:

10. Shirley.....

11. i need more votes sexy people... :tender:

12. I chose Eliza, but if you expanded the choices I'd vote for something else. lol, it doesn't get easier, does it?

13. :jammin: :balloon: :cutesy:

14. shirley!

15. Eliza!