MC Eliza or MC Shirley???

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Fall Sale is now live! Save up to 40% on Nordy's best brands, including bags, shoes, clothes, home, and kids'. Click to shop.
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
?

Which would you get, an MC Eliza or an MC Shirley?

1. Eliza

2. Shirley

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Eliza! I will post modeling photos of me and Eliza and photos of all that can fit in her later (yes, nlr7...for you too!). I think when you see her in action you will say "Eliza" too!

2. The Eliza is grogeous. Definently worth the x-tra money!

3. That's tough... both are gorgeous IMO, but I'd decide on the Eliza :yes:

4. Shirley! I just bought the white one from Rebeccalou28 and pretty sure it's really lovely

5. I think Eliza is beautiful! In the holiday catalog, they attached the mc pastilles bag charm/bracelet from the side loop of the strap to the buckle on the front and it looks gorgeous!
    Shirley is $840, Eliza is $935.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. just bumping this thread for more opinions. Thank you so much gals! if only i can effing afford both!!!!!!!

7. thank you thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8. Shirley~ such a girly girl bag :love:

9. OMG, I was just looking at the Eliza and I LOVE IT but it's out of my price range. So get it so I can live vicariously through you!! :yes:

10. I love the Shirley for it's pure whimsy- the shape, the S-lock, and the clutch option make it so HOT! By comparison I think the Eliza just looks dumpy

11. I like the Eliza as it's a larger bag. I love the black Eliza in the catalogue with the pastilles key chain on it.:love: ( You will just have to buy the MC pastilles too.:graucho: )

12. ooooh this is such a close fight. right now i have 25 votes on each! oh man...

13. My vote is for the Eliza.

14. [​IMG]

vs

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

15. i'm still awaiting modelling pics of an eliza... heehee!