MC-Black or White?

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Which one do you prefer, black or white MC? Why?

2. White. Dont know why I like it more I just do, its adorable.

3. i only like the white; it's so feminine and pretty :love:. the black looks too flurescent and a bit tacky.

[​IMG]

4. White MC freak right here:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. I personally like MC Black. For me, because I like how the colors 'pop' out on the Black. For me, the white is beautiful, and If I could get an Alma or Speedy, I wouldn't care if it was MC White, But would be partial to the MC Black. As I like how the 'pink' looks on the Black MC. And for me, white is a stain magnet. You can count on me to get anything on white clothes lol. :shame:

6. I like the white, but when I'm starting to be able to buy MC, I'll focus on black first because it is the most practical for me since there's a hard climate here for most of the year, and white doesn't go good with dark winter clothes and dirty snow..

7. I prefer the white too. I'm not exactly sure why. I don't mind the black in smaller pieces but I'm not a fan of it on larger items. Black is probably more practical though especially if you live somewhere that gets snow.

8. i really love the white because it is softer and goes with more clothing wise but i LOVE the black MC for the PTI wallet.. the colors just pop so much more.. espically the bright pink looks gorgeous in black MC

9. I love both, but I just like black better :smile:

10. I prefer the black--I like how the colors pop out. Jessica Simpson simpering all over her white MC speedy pretty much ruined the color for me; she made the bag seem tacky somehow, even though it really isn't.

11. White!

12. I prefer white!

13. OMG, yur a serious MC freak, :heart: your collection.:yes:

Definitely :heart: the white a whole lot better, just look at this collection:girlsigh:

14. Love:heart: your collection MC Freak!:P

15. Sometimes I think I like white more and other times I think I like black more..it just depends on the mood I'm in at the time. I have an equal amount of each color in my collection lol.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice