MC bags with MC sandals?

honolulu168

Little sheep 988
O.G.
May 17, 2008
Hello MC owners,
Will you match your white MC bags with White MC shoes (sandals)? I like the fact the sandals and the bag matched, but I would like to know what other think.
Thank you !:P:P:P

sugarcookie72

Cuddly Bag Monkey
O.G.
Jul 20, 2007
It depends on how much MC material is on the shoes...the less, the better I think. For me, I tend to keep everything very simple and solid when I wear MC.

lvuittonaddict

$ Doesn't Buy Class
O.G.
Sep 23, 2007
DMV
i personally feel like its a little much. i feel the same way with classic monogram, actually any designers monogram. wearing too much mono starts to look ostentatious

shoegirl1975

My baby is 3!
Oct 2, 2006
USA
I have a pr of MC sandals and will usually carry a Vernis bag when I wear them. When I bought them, the SA suggested I buy the Kate clutch to wear with them so people must pair the 2 together. It just seemed like too much to me! But I also think it depends on your personal style too! My style is definitely more conservative!

RedSoles74

Jun 18, 2009
i do wear my new MC pink wedges with MC bag, however, i wear simple clothes.
Nice tee and jeans. not too much. JMHO.

Yikkie

Avid Purse Lover!
O.G.
May 26, 2008
A sunny, happy place!
Agree with most. I would quite often match the colour of my bag with my shoes, but because the mc print is so loud and bold, just wearing the bag is sufficient to make a fashion statement. To add on the same-print sandals may look too flashy and hence 'cheapens' the overall look IMO.

honolulu168

Little sheep 988
O.G.
May 17, 2008
Thank you for all your comments! I think you are right, it is a bit too much. that is why I hesitate to do that.