MC Alma, what do you think?

Iluvbags

The original Iluvbags
O.G.
Oct 18, 2005
Ladies I cannot tell from these pics if this is real or fake. Can you help? The patina is perfectly even throughout the bag. Looks real to me but I am not an Alma expert. Help!? :wacko:

36_1.JPG

29_1.JPG

30_1.JPG

9b_1.JPG

The patina looks a little "too even" to me. Some fakes come that color when there're "suppose" to be new. I don't know about this one but I'm thinking its a little suspect.

I think the colours aren't right especially under the first line of the LVlogos the flowers and stars are just in different green shades. That I've never seen on a real one. I think it is a fake.

Tanja said:
I think the colours aren't right especially under the first line of the LVlogos the flowers and stars are just in different green shades. That I've never seen on a real one. I think it is a fake.

Agree. It appears to have a lot of the same colour green, I haven't seen a real one with so much of the one colour??

I think it's a fake too. The patina color is too dark and as already mentioned, too even. The green emblems seem off too. And the rounded dustflap. The ones I see lately are squared off, though my bologne came with the old dustbag.

Raspberry said:
AHA! Look at the dust bag, guys! I thought LV never had dustbags with rounded flaps.

Awesome observation! I'm always looking for obscure clues like that! Yes, that alone says "FAKE!!!" Vuitton's dust bags are either done with a drawstring or SQUARE flaps, never rounded.

Raspberry said:
AHA! Look at the dustbag, guys! I thought LV never had dustbags with rounded flaps.

OMG!!!!!!!!! You are SO right. :idea: That is a dead giveaway. :amazed: There ARE no rounded corners on LV dustbags. I would have never noticed that has you not pointed it out.:suspiciou

Good call. Thanks