MC Alma and the attention it causes.

Aug 25, 2006
I used my white MC alma yesterday for the first time. She got sooo much attention. I have owned countless designer bags: LE LV and regular LV, Chanels, and Balenciagas. I have never had a bag cause such a stir as the MC Alma. To be honest I was a bit wierd about using it because it is so loud, but I love the studs. I took it on errands first and then to dinner. Everywhere I went people stopped and stared. It was almost uncomfortable, but in the end it was sort of fun to have everyone admire her. Anyway point is, if you want attention go for the white MC alma.

i saw one at home depot the other day and it turned my head. it was a white one with a pretty dark patina so the contrast really stood out. it is gorgeous though esp w/ the studs!

I have this bag, too. I've had mine for about a year now and it still makes heads turn. The first time I saw it in the boutique I think I actually gasped. To this day I still get comments when I carry it. My husband calls it my "hollywood" bag because Madonna has it, too. It's his favorite bag in my collection. You've inspired me to carry it today!

hmmmm, will def have to see how much I love my white epi alma, then consider this one... I know I'm absolutely over the top nuts about my white mc noe, so I need to check that alma out with the studs, just for fun... white MC is just so darn hot! I'd stare too!;)

I used my white MC alma yesterday for the first time. She got sooo much attention. I have owned countless designer bags: LE LV and regular LV, Chanels, and Balenciagas. I have never had a bag cause such a stir as the MC Alma. To be honest I was a bit wierd about using it because it is so loud, but I love the studs. I took it on errands first and then to dinner. Everywhere I went people stopped and stared. It was almost uncomfortable, but in the end it was sort of fun to have everyone admire her. Anyway point is, if you want attention go for the white MC alma.

How fun....
Enjoy carrying your alma...