MBMJ Turnlock Key Pouch

gwen10

O.G.
Mar 15, 2007
After seeing pics from telicious of this little beauty in elderberry, I think I have to have one! Question: how much do they hold? From the description it seems like the MBMJ is larger than the LV cles? Is this true? Can the MBMJ hold 8-10 gift/credit cards? Thanks!
DSC03244.jpg

Great choice! I have this in midnight and it definitely holds a ton. I've stuffed my ID's, cc's, and cell with no problems. I can also fit my car key in it. Post pics when you get it! :tup:

I just bought one in nero to keep my iphone safe. It fits my iphone and bluetooth headset in it. I haven't tried to put anything else in it but it will easily fit credit cards and more.

Not sure about 8-10 cards, but I usually fit some money, change and at least 4-5 cards and it zips up perfectly! Hope you enjoy using yours when you get it! :yes:

(Did you get it in Elderberry too?)

Out of curiosity, does your actually turnlock turn? I recently purchased one on ebay (in mouse grey) and the turnlock doesn't work. My older key pouch has a working turnlock so I was wondering if this was a more recent change?

Ms. Elderberry key pouch arrived today and I love her! The color isn't quite as 'grape' as it appears in this pic. Holds 13 gift etc. cards. I have 4 mini cards on the keychain, which I keep tucked inside. She even has a little room to spare! :heart:

Attachments

• key1.gif
    key1.gif
    74 KB · Views: 63
  • key4.gif
    key4.gif
    31.9 KB · Views: 51
Last edited:
I just bought one in nero to keep my iphone safe. It fits my iphone and bluetooth headset in it. I haven't tried to put anything else in it but it will easily fit credit cards and more.

LadyRacer - do you have the 3G or original iPhone? I was thinking of getting one of these for my iphone but wasn't sure if it'd fit.

gwen - congrats on your new key pouch! ARRGH you aren't making this any easier to resist!

congrats gwen, it's gorgeous. I so want this, but must resist.well if I don't win the black Little Edie, I'll have to give in and treat myself.

Dawn, cranberry key pouch calling your name............................can you hear her?