MBMJ Turnlock Key Pouch

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. After seeing pics from telicious of this little beauty in elderberry, I think I have to have one! Question: how much do they hold? From the description it seems like the MBMJ is larger than the LV cles? Is this true? Can the MBMJ hold 8-10 gift/credit cards? Thanks!
    [​IMG]

2. Well, I don't know anything about LV ... but I have a MbMJ Turnlock key pouch ... and it holds my cell ... my keys ... and lots of gift/credit cards!

3. Yea! Thanks! Ordering mine now!:heart:

4. Great choice! I have this in midnight and it definitely holds a ton. I've stuffed my ID's, cc's, and cell with no problems. I can also fit my car key in it. Post pics when you get it! :tup:

5. I just bought one in nero to keep my iphone safe. It fits my iphone and bluetooth headset in it. I haven't tried to put anything else in it but it will easily fit credit cards and more.

6. Not sure about 8-10 cards, but I usually fit some money, change and at least 4-5 cards and it zips up perfectly! Hope you enjoy using yours when you get it! :yes:

(Did you get it in Elderberry too?)

7. ^^Yes, I ordered elderberry from Nordstrom!

8. i have that in the earth color. inside it i have: 6 cards and 6 $1 bills (i'm broke, i know) but everything fits fine.

9. Out of curiosity, does your actually turnlock turn? I recently purchased one on ebay (in mouse grey) and the turnlock doesn't work. My older key pouch has a working turnlock so I was wondering if this was a more recent change?

10. ^^ my turnlock doesn't turn.

11. #11 Aug 21, 2008
    Last edited: Aug 21, 2008
    Ms. Elderberry key pouch arrived today and I love her! The color isn't quite as 'grape' as it appears in this pic. Holds 13 gift etc. cards. I have 4 mini cards on the keychain, which I keep tucked inside. She even has a little room to spare! :heart:

Attached Files:

12. LadyRacer - do you have the 3G or original iPhone? I was thinking of getting one of these for my iphone but wasn't sure if it'd fit.

gwen - congrats on your new key pouch! ARRGH you aren't making this any easier to resist!

13. I'm glad it's working out for you. I really like the elderberry color.

I have the 3G. :yes: I have a case on it now so it won't fit my bluetooth anymore.

14. congrats gwen, it's gorgeous. I so want this, but must resist.well if I don't win the black Little Edie, I'll have to give in and treat myself.

Dawn, cranberry key pouch calling your name............................can you hear her?

15. cute!