MBMJ Softy Carryall

MittenedThings

OK just one more
O.G.
Nov 28, 2006
After selling my wallets, I was feeling a bit MJ deprived, so I decided to get this instead! I LOVE it :smile: :smile:

The color's not very accurate in my pictures, but would you guys happen to know what color it is? It's a pretty teal, greenish blue color. Thanks so much!

Attachments

• ca1.JPG
    ca1.JPG
    41.2 KB · Views: 101
  • ca2.JPG
    ca2.JPG
    41.5 KB · Views: 83
I could be wrong but I think the color of your bag is the same as my bag. I have been trying to find out the color too. Both styles are discontinued! I dont think it is Carbon Blue, nor do I think it is the Ocean or Blue Jean colors:shrugs: ....

Attachments

• CIMG4406.JPG
    CIMG4406.JPG
    79.8 KB · Views: 47
I actually go it on ebay, and there've been a few more since I got mine.

I originally planned to use it for school, but it's a bit too heavy for that. I'm a lit major so I have to carry a lot of books with me to class. Add that to the usual load AND the gorgeous leather...yeah it's a bit too much. The bag is a nice size for longer days out and stuff though.

Here's a picture of a softy ZC i found in blue jean on ebay. It does look like ours! (strange because i would never label the bag's color as anything remotely "blue jean"esque!)

4405_1.JPG

Hmm youre right! I just took a peek at the auction; it is a super cute clutch but that price is kind of steep for a used clutch. So... you think your bag is the "blue jean" color, for sure? Im still not sure about mine. The seller called it Ocean Blue (Which Im pretty sure it is not), I think it kind of looks like the Blue Jean...but all in all, im not sure.