MbMJ Sale At Holt Renfrew

miumiu2046

O.G.
Nov 14, 2011
For all MbMJ lovers in Canada!

Saw some really great MbMJ mark down at the Calgary store this morning! A few Classic Q Hiller ($269), Fran and Ukita on sale!!! They normally don't mark those down! The best deal is a light pink Petal to the Metal Natasha for $269!!! Didn't get anything for myself cuz I am on a ban. Also on sale: some laptop sleeves and cosmetics pouch.

I am sure there are some other great deals at the stores across the country! Good luck everyone! :smile:

Went to the the yonge/bloor Holts yesterday. They had a bunch of accessories and seasonal colour bags on sale. Saw a pink lil Ukita for $269 and a yellow Natasha for $209. There were also brown PTTM coin pouches for I think $59 or $59. Walked away empty handed.

Aww, I was in the Calgary Holt this time last year :o( wish I was there now to look at those sale items!

I've got the chance to get a black PTTM Natasha for £225 ($350) and thinking it's a pretty good deal considering they're normally around £345 ($537) - should I get it???:confused1:

Can't decide if the lack of magnet on the main flap will be annoying or not...everyone seems to like theirs...

Went to the the yonge/bloor Holts yesterday. They had a bunch of accessories and seasonal colour bags on sale. Saw a pink lil Ukita for $269 and a yellow Natasha for $209. There were also brown PTTM coin pouches for I think $59 or $59. Walked away empty handed.

I was there yesterday and I didn't see anything. Regardless I would not have bought anything anyway since I just bought one a few days ago.