MBMJ Reveal!

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hello Ladies! after eyeing Francesca for a year I finally took the plunge and purchased her! She is my personal purse and is just absolutely divine. The leather is smooth like butter baybaaay and she is extremely spacious. I never used to like MBMJ bags, but they're growing on me.. I also splurged on a What's the T Tote and I absolutely love it!

Attached Files:

2. Congrats on your purchases... i love mbmj , the leather is seriously amazing and holds up so well

3. I have been eyeing that same what's the t tote but in black and the one in yellow at the mall yesterday... What's the size of that purse ?
    It's nice and functional. Congrats :smile:

4. Model pic for what's the t tote please. I like that purse too.

5. The purse is medium/on the verge of being large in my opnion, it fits quite a lot of stuff. I use it at university when I have 1-2 lectures and it can hold a folder, 2 notebooks plus my wallet, make-up bag and water with room to spare. It is super light too and the leather is gorgeous.

Will do, but could you just bare with me please I am quite busy at the moment! X

6. Thanks for the reply. Can you share your opinion about my thread on MBMJ bag ?

7. I love your cat hand sanitizer holder, haha, :smile: