MBMJ Posh Turnlock J.J.??

knasarae

The K Is Silent
O.G.
Apr 23, 2007
Hi everyone!! I did a search and couldn't find the information I was looking for. Could someone tell me what all colors this bag is available in? I think I've seen black, an off-white and rose. Does it come in any other colors? And for those of you that own it, how do you like it?? TIA! :flowers:

Hi, knasarae! I think the J.J. came in navy and bordeaux last season as well. And also chocolate. You can check out marcjacobs.com to view past and current season bags. Hopefully someone who has one can chime in with a real world functionality review!

i have it in chocolate. i love it--it holds tons. two things about it are a little annoying...1) the double zipper top makes it a bit difficult to get in quickly and 2) it slips off my shoulder REALLY easily.

i don't believe it came in green.

i have it in "canvas white", its a bit tedious to take care of it since i'm always on watchout not to dirty it or stain it, but i prefer it than all the other colours. Its probably not a good idea if you like to carry bags on ur shoulders as it slips off easily. Thankfully I like holding em on my arm. :smile: