MBMJ posh turnlock hobo

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi there, MJ virgin here :nuts: Saw this bag on net-a-porter.com:

http://www.net-a-porter.com/product/37557

Totally in love with the style and was wondering if it comes in different colours? Couldn't find very much online... I am in the UK so any help in finding it much appreciated.

Lauren x

2. Hi, and welcome!

I think this bag comes in indigo (navy blue) and mint. I really like the indigo. I think Selfridges have the yellow and indigo

3. I think it comes in a neutral (?mouse) too. I love it, especially the chain.

4. comes in indigo too!
    i'm thinking of getting one as well :smile:

5. Oooh indigo sounds lovely, like the sound of the neutral to :smile: anyone know if they are available online anywhere in the UK? x

6. Oh thats pretty! I've seen a picture of the indigo and really liking that. Can't seem to find it on any UK websites though - Harvey Nichols have the posh hobo without the chain in indigo but i think the chain really adds something to it x