MBMJ Packable Shopper Tote?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Has anyone else bought this bag? I saw one today at Von Maur, and for only $58, it's the absolute PERFECT throw around bag!

I think it would be great for rainy days, or trips to the salon, you could just wad it up on your lap and not have to worry about it. Plus I need a black bag while I wait for my Goyard fund to grow big enough lol. So does anyone else have this bag? Any pros/cons? Fill me in!

[​IMG]

Marc by Marc Jacobs
    Packable Shopper Tote
    Sleek, sophisticated and ready to travel in packable nylon with leather trim and a logo accent patch.
    Double handles, 10" long
    Interior pocket
    17"W X 17"H X 1¼"D
    Imported

$58.00 0419784151691

2. ^wow that is a great price! personally i think i love it more than Longchamp!

3. it's def cute for a throw around bag..perfect for rainy days!

4. Ill probably be doing a reveal in a few hours. I'm going to buy it after class!

5. awesome! congrats!

6. Thanks!

7. I got the one in turquoise leopard print and used it today! So so lightweight and so cute with jeans and a tee too :smile:

Hope you'll enjoy yours as much as I have with mine :smile:

8. Oh I'm loving mine! I've used it all week long so far and haven't switched out!

9. Has anyone had a packable for a while? How has it held up? I bought it to use as a work bag but sometimes I overstuff my bags. Does it hold a lot of weight?