MBMJ Little Ukita

COBRAND_NAME=snapfish
Trying this again, hopefully will work. The 3rd & 4th pics are the Little Ukita, the rest are the Classic Full size Ukita

Last edited:
The regular ukita looked big on you in the first pic so I was going to favor the little one but after seeing it on your shoulder it looks fine. I think both look great on you so it all boils down to whichever one will hold what you need it to hold. I kinda like the slouch on the regular one on you vs the litle which is more structured.

Well I have a new dilemma. I think the classic Ukita was just a bit big on me. With all my stuff in it it was a bit heavy and getting in was a bit tough. The little one is more structured but was easier to get in to. So I returned the larger Ukita and am now deciding between Little Ukita & Hillier, also in Dirty Martini. Too many choices.

I just got the little ukita in rosie. I love it and the color is amazing. But it is a little on the small side. I wish they would have done rosie in the large ukita! Oh well...

Well I have a new dilemma. I think the classic Ukita was just a bit big on me. With all my stuff in it it was a bit heavy and getting in was a bit tough. The little one is more structured but was easier to get in to. So I returned the larger Ukita and am now deciding between Little Ukita & Hillier, also in Dirty Martini. Too many choices.

i say go for and keep the ukita!! it looks soooo soft

I just got the little ukita in rosie. I love it and the color is amazing. But it is a little on the small side. I wish they would have done rosie in the large ukita! Oh well...

what color is rosie like? post pics!