MBMJ jacket size question

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. [​IMG]

Do you think these run rather big? TIA!!

2. i have a hoodie very similar to that. it's a medium and fits fine. normally i wear S to M in other clothes.... im a 34" x 26" X 38". dont know if that helps or not..

3. I think that MbMJ clothing runs big.....I only own tops & coats but I feel like it runs big.

4. mbmj clothing varies a lot. items that are more fitted fit more true to size.

items that run particularly big in general are coats/dresses and sometimes pants.

i am a xs/size 0 and oftentimes the dresses dont fit (too baggy). i have issues with certain coats as well, it depends on the cut/style.

the shorts i recently got on shopbop fit (thank god, final sale on that one). xs fitted tops fit pretty well too.

i would probably go w/ your normal size on that hoodie =)

5. i have a hoodie like that as well and in all other mbmj clothes im either an xs or a 2 or 4 in some dresses and mine is a M. it still fits well and i wanted it looser so i can put sweaters under it for winter.

its divine! you should get it! :tup: