MbMJ iridescent Hilier

i was pretty certain this was only released in the mini until nikaay mentioned she saw it. maybe it isn't available in the US? i know there's a large metallic hillier but i haven't seen it in iridescent that size anywhere online. it's really gorgeous, though.

Oh, that is gorgeous!! Drooling...

I had the little Coach oilslick boxy bag but it was too small. Didn't know it came in the Sabrina. Maybe that's a good thing. :P

I considered getting the boxy bag when I saw it in a reveal but I think it's just too small for me. I'm still searching for the MBMJ one though!

I considered getting the boxy bag when I saw it in a reveal but I think it's just too small for me. I'm still searching for the MBMJ one though!

While it's not on the website, I'm pretty sure I saw an iridescent Hillier (not the mini) at the Nordstrom in downtown Seattle, but it has been a couple of weeks. If you call handbags and get a good SA, they'd be able to tell you and look up if there are other stores that have it. The other place I might have seen it is in the Washington Square Nordstrom (Tigard, OR). I was in both within a week of each other, so I can't remember for sure.

If they can find it, they ship for free, but may charge sales tax, if it's charged in your state.

The problem is that their SA's aren't consistent and a less experienced (or other description) may just tell you no and won't offer to look.

Good luck! Hope you find it! Modeling photos requested if you do! :biggrin: