MbMJ in Paris

illini3

O.G.
Apr 26, 2006
I just got back from Paris and we made a stop at the MbMJ store and I noticed there were some bags that are not available in the States. Is this always the case? They wouldnt let me take pictures but for example, they had a petal to the metal clutch in pink and black and a mini version of the Aiden and Groove, they were even smaller than the baby size. They were more like the size of the mini Hillier.

This happens with almost every brand. I live in England but I do a lot of my shopping online and I always notice how different the UK stock is to the US stock. Different countries get different things in. That's usually how it goes to give a variety of different things. They do have the pink petal to the metal clutch online in a few places, it's available over here in the UK as well so Europe as a continent may have got those :smile:

Thanks for the info. I guess I assumed Paris would have the bags and then it would eventually come to the States but maybe not, I should have purchased it while I was there!

Endless and Zappos now have the Aidan Mini - it looks adorable! I love the shape of the Aidan but even the baby was a little too large for what I carry, so I might try the mini...

Is the mini Aidan as slouchy as the baby Aidan? I loved the shape of the baby, but I wasn't crazy how it looks worn with the long shoulder strap. Anyone who's seen it in person - how well does it hold its shape?

Sorry if this is threadjacking...

when i saw the mini aiden it was standing up all on its own with no support. i opened it up and it wasnt filled with stuffing either. i am so glad i dont have to regret my purchase in Paris and i can purchase the mini on zappos.

oooh Belle please post a reveal! I'd love to see mod pics. I saw it on Endless as well, and with the 20% off it was calling my name :smile: And the colors looked gorgeous!
Have to spend that Hanukkah money somehow...

Hey ladies - I'm sorry to say that I was disappointed with the Mini Aidan in person. I knew it would be small, but I didn't expect it to be this small. I don't have a good mirror at home for mod shots but I took a pic next to my wallet, checkbook and remote for an idea of the size. Also, it does not stand up on it's own - it's very slouchy like the baby size.

Not to mention that it was clearly another customer's return. The bag had no stuffing, the hardware wasn't wrapped and the tags were unattached inside. Not the first time this has happened to me with Endless - I keep saying that I'm not going to order from there anymore but they always have such good discounts!

Attachments

• IMG-20120113-00299.jpg
    IMG-20120113-00299.jpg
    101.4 KB · Views: 208
  • IMG-20120113-00295.jpg
    IMG-20120113-00295.jpg
    94.4 KB · Views: 199
Endless has a tendency to sell returns? That's pretty crappy of them. I would be ordering from overseas, so returning something they send me in bad condition wouldn't really be an option. Good thing to know...

Thanks so much for posting the pictures! That's too bad about it being so small, it didn't look that tiny from the website pictures. Does the size make it uncomfortable to get things in/out, or is it just that it can't fit very much?

Last edited:
Hey ladies - I'm sorry to say that I was disappointed with the Mini Aidan in person. I knew it would be small, but I didn't expect it to be this small. I don't have a good mirror at home for mod shots but I took a pic next to my wallet, checkbook and remote for an idea of the size. Also, it does not stand up on it's own - it's very slouchy like the baby size.

Not to mention that it was clearly another customer's return. The bag had no stuffing, the hardware wasn't wrapped and the tags were unattached inside. Not the first time this has happened to me with Endless - I keep saying that I'm not going to order from there anymore but they always have such good discounts!
is that typical of them? I ordered from Endless and received my bags today (my first time with them). And I noticed the same thing. Tags were cut off, not a single sheet of tissue anywhere, scratches on hardware, the long handle wasn't wrapped. To make it worse, bag was folded and shoved into its plastic bag then thrown into the shipping box. I suspect it was a customer's return, thanks for confirming my suspicion. It's going back :sad:

is that typical of them? I ordered from Endless and received my bags today (my first time with them). And I noticed the same thing. Tags were cut off, not a single sheet of tissue anywhere, scratches on hardware, the long handle wasn't wrapped. To make it worse, bag was folded and shoved into its plastic bag then thrown into the shipping box. I suspect it was a customer's return, thanks for confirming my suspicion. It's going back :sad:

Sorry to hear about the experience you guys had at Endless. My orders with them were quite good so far. I've ordered a Huge Hillier from them before and it was brand new and sealed. Yesterday I ordered a Natasha from them, and it arrived in brand new condition as well. My sister ordered two Natasha's from them and they were all in new condition. All packed in a huge box and not stuffed in a bag.

I don't work for Endless or anything (I am in Canada actually) but based on my experience, their service has been great. Less than 24hrs shipping, and they refund customs export fees they over estimated previously in a few weeks after the order was shipped. I've called their Customer Service counter a few time and they were quite helpful.

Perhaps the next time you order from them, call them and specify that you want a brand new and sealed item?

Some ppl probably returned their items with the tags cut off.....that's just not right!!!! I'd never do that.