mbmj house of marc natasha or hayden harnett barnard??

Bruiser1

May 1, 2010
I've read a lot and know lots of people really love their mj natasha crossbody bags (haven't seen much on the house of marc one, but think it's very similar to the tt natasha and other natasha but with a short handle. In searching for a crossbody bag that isn't too small but will hang right on my 5'0 body, I stumbled on the Hayden Harnett Barnard crossbody - looks really cute (but no short handle on this one). Opinions????

the TT Natasha is very adjustable in length. I've used it as shoulder bag, crossbody, and long drop shoulder bag. it doesn't have the belt buckle type of strap where it's adjustable only based on the holes, it has the slider type of strap that doubles over (hard to explain).

Classic Q Natasha is good too, I know tons of people on here love that bag. The pebbled leather is gorgeous. I currently own one, and it has a more carefree and fun look to it compared to the TT.

The one with the short handle you're talking about might be the Ukita, that one is a bit on the larger side compared to the TT and Classic Q Natashas. The handle is very useful though.

Perhaps you should go try them on in person at the dept store to get the feel of each bag?

Hope this helps!

Thanks, Pookybear! You are so good to be as helpful as you are! I wish I could see these bags in person, but shopping is very limited where I live (nothing other than Coach, DB, MK...). The House of Marc Natasha is on the zappos, endless and nordstrom sites - here's a link if you can open it.
http://couture.zappos.com/n/p/p/784...kingCode=D60E8C43-36DA-E011-AC9E-001B2163195C
I like that it has the short handle. I've seen the Ukita and like the way it looks, but was concerned the larger flap top might make access a little more inconvenient. Anyway, I definitely like both the TT and Classic Q Natasha - is one strap more comfortable than the other? I guess I'll just have to take the plunge and order one or both (or more!) and try them out at home. I'd love to see some of your great bags. Thanks again!

hi! i have this natasha bag in stone and i looooove it! the handle gives it a different option to carry when my shoulder starts to hurt from wearing it as a crossbody for a period of time. i love it so much i'm actually planning to get a second one in the ocean color!

Thanks, Mayumi! What color do you have? I have seen it online in smoke and espresso but not black. I think I'd like it in black since it can be dressed up or down. I'm glad to hear you like the carry strap - that's one of the reason I'm looking at this style. Is it easy to access what's in the bag?