MBMJ Hillier Hobo in Saddle! *pics*

sephirias

Apr 2, 2008
my first branded bag came today!!! my fiance bought this via shopbop and had it delivered directly to singapore. everything was completed in 6 days! RAVE!!! furthermore, it's our anniversary today so it makes the bag extra-special * )

onto the bag

more flash

i'm 5'1 and this fits very well as a messenger bag. the opening of the bag hits at my hips :yahoo:the leather is very soft and the bag moulds to your body like a good friend. i prefer carrying it messenger-style rather than looping the handle over the shoulder. but that's an ok look too. the inside of the bag is lined with the MJ monogram (black b/g, white words.

rorosity

O.G.
Jun 7, 2006
So. California
I really like this bag. I don't own any MbyMJ, but I have been considering this one. I can see wearing it all the time. Congratulations!

bernie

Apr 7, 2008
Montreal
yay for you!!

i just got the same bag myself this w/e, but in black with gold hardware

my only hesitation with keeping the bag (i left the tags still attached) is that it's SO heavy! i wanted to take it for travelling (and for everyday use), but i'm afraid it's going to weigh me down really fast

anyone have the same problem with mj bags?

Oct 29, 2006
Los Angeles
I love love love this bag! I was thinking about getting it in black for my next purchase but them another girl in my med school class got it (and I have a thing about not wanting to have the same things as the people around me... weird, no?).
Anyways--your bag is gorgeous!!! Congrats on your anniversary! :flowers:

JAP4life

O.G.
Nov 14, 2005
Steeler Town
LOVE! I love the Hillier Hobo so much, You'd think I'd buy one already! Preferably that blue patent-y one with light blue contrast.:drool:

olivegreen

Apr 14, 2007
yay for you!!

i just got the same bag myself this w/e, but in black with gold hardware

my only hesitation with keeping the bag (i left the tags still attached) is that it's SO heavy! i wanted to take it for travelling (and for everyday use), but i'm afraid it's going to weigh me down really fast

anyone have the same problem with mj bags?
I know what you're talking about! I sold my MBMJ Softy Faridah because of this very reason. Your comment has me worried because I have a Hillier Hobo on its way!

antiquexlove

Mar 26, 2008
I know what you're talking about! I sold my MBMJ Softy Faridah because of this very reason. Your comment has me worried because I have a Hillier Hobo on its way!

Yikes, I'm thinking of ordering it as well and using it as an everyday/traveling bag. Does anybody know if this particular one is really heavy :sad:?