MBMJ haul at East Village Beacon's Closet

pghandbag

O.G.
Oct 6, 2006
I stopped in after eating at Momofuku Noodle bar for lunch the other day and my fiance found a Paul Smith tweed sportcoat. I was so jealous he found something so lovely, but then as we were approaching the checkout counter, I spotted a knit mbmj top that I passed up at bloomies because they only had sizes that were too big for me. Well I found one on the rack in the right size for $22!!!

Then when I was buying it, I spotted a mbmj flap bag in navy behind the counter. I asked how much it was and nearly fainted from the cheap price! I had just fondled the same exact bag at Century 21 where it was selling for $200!!

Here are my finds:
3293771709_039669bff0.jpg

Woohoo! I was so excited!

Also, bonus pics of my new mbmj dresses (from the Barneys Warehouse sale and Eluxury, respectively!)
3293760743_5a4a90599a.jpg

3293762105_c5ca635b71.jpg

:yahoo:

oh my!! the dresses are just GORGEY!! They look great on you(did you lose weight? YOU look GREAT!). I love the red white and blue one. You find the best dresses. I was at the Barney's sale and couldn't find a darn thing. Congrats on scoring! and the little owl flap is adorable.... I've always liked that style. Today was your lucky day.

I could totally see the 2nd dress with some really cute colored tights.... the black would go great with it!

Thanks thithi!! I felt very lucky! It was over the course of a ny trip, though so it was spread out over a week! The first dress has a cardigan paired with it. It is just white and red. I thought the blue would be fun and patriotic for president's day. :smile:

CUTE dresses PG!! Thithi is right, you do always find the best dresses! I love that Owl bag too. I almost bought one in Navy and now I really wish I hadn't passed on it.

Congrats on your great finds!!:tup::tup:

Jess, I love your finds! You always look so amazing in MbMJ!
I've been trying to find those dresses you're modelling for the longest time (especially the orange/tan one!) but they must all be sold out in Canada.

May I ask how much that Owl Clutch was? I've been looking for the red Owl bag but again, everything seems to be sold out!

Thanks for sharing! :heart:

you look great! what lucky finds. congrats! i had no idea there was a beacon's closet around here. i thought that was only in brooklyn. is it new? i haven't even gone to the barneys warehouse sale either. i'm afriad it won't be worth it because their in-store sale had some drastic markdowns. do you think it's worth me getting off my lazy butt and going?