mbmj fall/winter 2008 on the site!

tadpolenyc

O.G.
Sep 9, 2006
just browsing the mj website this morning, and it looks like the f/w 08 line is up for mbmj. sadly, no collection bags yet. so far, i don't see anything i love. all i know is that mbmj is a lot different from what it used to be. i like the change. my favorite is the foldover clutch. i'm hoping it comes in more colors!

anyway, go check out the site. here are pics of the some of the styles i found interesting:

the groovee is back! were there any doubts? it's probably their best selling style. the violet is pretty!

in case you love the groovee so much that you need a bag with a drawing of your favorite bag.

cute clutch! not a fan of the color though.

ok kim- now i can get excited to see the collection bags soon hopefully! thanks! none of the mbmj stuff is really doing it for me- the man loves to see his name on those bags!

^ i can't wait to see collection too. i keep clicking on it to see if they've updated it. all i see are the men's stuff. booo!

take a look at this one. very 1986. it makes me want to pull my hair into a side pony tail and wrap a scrunchie around it. just in time for the new kids on the block reunion!

^ yeah, but the bag that spacey likes is cute. i want to rip off the plaque on the front too. i didn't mind it as a hanging luggage tag because i had the option of taking it off, but did they have to plaster it on the bag? did they really? :nogood:

i like this one...

attachment.php