MBMJ Dreamy Logo Birdie - can't seem to find

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi fellow MJ lovers,
    I've looked everywhere online and can't locate the Dreamy Logo Birdie. Does anyone know where I can find one that is brown with black handles?

2. This was a super popular style for F/W '09 and has since sold out. Your best bet might be scouring eBay for a good deal. Hope that helps!

3. i agree with rachie.. ebay is probably your best bet and i've seen couple of this bag there.. :yes:

4. Yes angelnyc89, that is the bag. The brown with black handles is really nice. There is a similar one (can't recall the name) that is in his spring 2010 collection, but it isn't pleated, has more of a drawstring opening and the handles are thinner. To me the spring bag isn't as nice as the one from the fall collection.

I'm going to be by a MBMJ store next week, maybe they have a waitlist or something...does anyone know?