MBMJ Dr Q Patchwork Convertible Bag $164 ShopBop

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hey ladies,
    I have this in my cart if anyone wants it. Let me know and I'll release.

MBMJ Dr Q Patchwork Convertible Bag
    Ultra versatile with a certain '70s chic. Is it any wonder we're a little obsessed with Marc?
    Patchwork leather handbag with logo plate and magnetic closure at front flap. Short shoulder strap. Divided, print-lined interior features 6" zipper pocket, 2 patch pockets, and key ring.
    7"H x 12"L x 2"D.
    9" strap drop.
    Imported.
    MARCJ20293
    Original Price: $328.00
    Black: $164.00 Sale

Attached Files:

2. No responses (surprisingly) so I'm releasing now...

3. good thing i didn't see this earlier... might have fallen off the savings wagon... it's gone now... whew!

4. i literally *just* received this bag in the mail in mouse grey from the shopbop sale. it's AWESOME! my first MBMJ. the lining is adorable and it has a really chic shape. loving the 70's patchwork vibe. i was worried about the silver plaque (not a fan of logos/brand name declarations) but it's not as obvious or blatant as it looks in the online pics. the silver plaque kind of blends in with the mouse grey color. definitely worth the price tag, esp. at another 30% off!

5. gone...:sad:

6. Very cute!

7. ooooh lucky person that got it! I wanted one... but not anymore