MBMJ Dr Groovee or Belen Echandia Hug Me??

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Stick with the MBMJ.

2. After looking at the 2 pics, and the fact you stated the leather on the MBMJ is rough, I say go for the BE! Their leather is soft, and durable and the style is modern and chic! Please note I am biased, but tried to be impartial based your info! :yes:

3. My vote is for the BE. They are both plain black satchels but to me the BE is more interesting of the 2. You also can't beat BE leather.

4. i vote for the hug me!!

it's too cute

5. I think that the two bags look very similar. If it were me I would not spend another $650 on a bag that so closely resembles the groovee. Just my opinion though. GL!!

6. I love my BE bags, and the Hug Me is one of my favorite styles. I think the MJ is also gorgeous but the BE Hug Me has such a great silhouette and is very classy. I also like that it has a crossbody strap--very convenient.

7. oooooooooh

in that case

BE

because you already have the MbMJ, and you don't like the leather so much. But I personally still love the MbMJ

:biggrin:

8. mbymj

9. I personally think the BE is much prettier.

10. I am all for the BE.

11. The BE is lovely but I personally prefer the look of the Groovee because I like the handles and the hardware on the Groovee better. Both bags are beautiful but I think they look similar in the modeling pics so I would personally stick with the Groovee!

12. I think you would love the BE in the black glossy! I just got a different BE style in the black glossy leather and the leather is unbelievably soft and silky. I am absolutely giddy about the bag! Once you have the BE in your hands, I think you won't have any qualms about replacing the MbyMJ.

13. Belen Echandia!

14. MbMj!