MBMJ Classic Q Ukita sizing ?

cbrooke

Feb 11, 2007
I can get a great deal on the full size Ukita but am worrying that it will be too big (think the width of the bag is throwing me off maybe). I am 5'8 and 140 lbs so not a small girl but prefer a medium sized bag, using a Hillier right now. Can anyone compare the size to any other bags such as Rebecca Minkoff MAM or Bal City, that would really help me get a perspective of the actual true size. TIA!!!

I also had a TT Faridah that I had to sell cause it was too big....and it seems like the large Ukita is sized similar? May have just answered my own question :P Now I just need to find the "little" one on sale somewhere!

Hi!! It's definitely bigger than the Hillier and Bal city. I ordered the large Ukita from Saks. I love big bags though. I have both the Hillier and Bal. I can compare them as soon as I receive it. They have the little one's on sale at Neiman's.

Here are the bags as promised for comparison. (From left to right Regular Hillier, Large Ukita, and my Bal City) As you can see the Ukita holds more than the two. Hope this helps!!! :biggrin:

group.jpg