MBMJ brought back Petal to the Metal?

Hi!

Writing from Sweden so excuse my english (and auto correct who strikes when you least expect it) :smile:

I was in to the MBMJ store here in Stockholm yesterday to get one of these (as I've seen it at Nordstroms site), but they didn't have any and they also suggested that these must be from an older season as they hadn't heard anything about them, they really seemed to be just guessing thou.

So it happens that my husband will be travelling to Dallas, Texas on friday so I thought that he could pick one up for me at Nordstrom.:smile:
But my problem now is wich colour I should tell him to get as I haven't sen them in reality.
The blue for exemple looks much nicer on the picture in this thread that it does on the picture at Nordstroms site.
I guess I'm asking for a little help here. :smile:
What colour would you get?

Hi!

Writing from Sweden so excuse my english (and auto correct who strikes when you least expect it) :smile:

I was in to the MBMJ store here in Stockholm yesterday to get one of these (as I've seen it at Nordstroms site), but they didn't have any and they also suggested that these must be from an older season as they hadn't heard anything about them, they really seemed to be just guessing thou.

So it happens that my husband will be travelling to Dallas, Texas on friday so I thought that he could pick one up for me at Nordstrom.:smile:
But my problem now is wich colour I should tell him to get as I haven't sen them in reality.
The blue for exemple looks much nicer on the picture in this thread that it does on the picture at Nordstroms site.

I ordered the black from Nordstrom the other day. It should be delivered tomorrow. I already have a blue MBMJ Too Hot hobo and thought the black would go with everything. I was so excited when I saw it on Nordstrom.com because I have wanted one forever!!

Hi!

Any of the colors would be nice to have, but I would also say black because it's so versatile. The lighter beige is lovely, I would just worry about color transfer. The blue is bright and cool, but personally I have bought blue bags and never used them because they're hard to match or coordinate for me. Congrats on your upcoming new bag!

I vote for the electric blue! I wear a lot of jewel tones and it goes great with all of them. Black is more practical, but I love bright bright blue bags.

I just got the blue one. :biggrin:

The textured birdies look pretty good against the blue background. I am not a fan of the textured ones, and prefer the smooth on the other colors. I actually think I like the textured gold color with the blue more than I would like the smooth brass. If you want a cheerful bag, this would be the one to get.

The black and cement(ish) colors seem to be on ebay fairly frequently, and if you want smooth birds, you can watch for them on the re-sale market.