MBMJ bags at TJ Maxx?

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. A while back TJ Maxx had a designer handbag event. I remember reading a forum member writing that her TJ Maxx had some MJ bags although I'm assuming they were actually Marc by Marc Jacobs bags. After reading that, I went to all 3 of my local stores but saw none. :sad: I asked a SA if they received any and she said they did have some metallic ones but they were gone.:shrugs: She didn't seem too convincing though and I actually think she may have been confusing Michael Kors bags with MJ bags.

Anyway, has anyone seen MBMJ bags at their local TJ Maxx's? TIA for your responses!

2. I read about the designer bag event at TJM a few weeks ago. So I went to the local TJM and they had plenty of new bags, but unfortunately nothing I would call designer. They had plenty of Liz Clairbourne and Guess purses!

I never find anything good at TJM or Marshalls, except for the occasional kitchen utensil. :sad:

3. Only heard about members finding great MJ deals at Off Saks & Nordstrom Rack. Cheryl, I need to get some tips from you & Thithi. =)

4. :lol: :lol: LOL bag.lover...well believe me, if I do find a good MJ deal at TJ's, I won't hesitate to give you ladies a heads up! I'm headed to TJ's this weekend. We'll see what I find!:yes:

5. I found a Marc top at Marshalls once...and I think a skirt...never the bags

6. Good luck. =)
    Deals are very addictive, who can resist them? =) We always want to check out these stores for new shipments.

7. I think those bags at TJ Maxx may have been the metallic canvas bags. I don't know what the name was, but it was like a woven bag with metallic "painted" on, with leather trim. That's my guess.. They were selling for pretty cheap, not a very desirable style IMO.

I'm a sale hound, what can I say... =)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice