Mazda 3

I do and I love it!!! Its obcenely red (called True Red), 2007 Mazda3 itouring edition and it's my baby :love:. Anyone who knows me said it fits memy personality to a "T"!! Now that I just had another baby though, I shudder to think if I have to take both kids with me anywhere that requires luggage (if we don't have hubby's suv with us) since the stroller takes up the whole trunk!!! :P PM me with any questions if you want! I totally recommend it though.

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• BLOG5938.jpg
    BLOG5938.jpg
    90.9 KB · Views: 254
  • BLOG5939.jpg
    BLOG5939.jpg
    90.5 KB · Views: 250
I had one as a rental for about a month - enjoyed it and enjoyed using the manual function. Drives decently smooth. The a/c didn't cool down the cabin as fast as I would like though and it was an 09 model.

^Agreed! My friend has the hatchback 2010 in bright blue and I think its the ugliest thing I have ever seen (just dont tell her I said that! lol).

My dad was going to replace his commuter car (2005 corolla) with a 2009 mazda3. I test drove it and it was a fun little car, but I liked the 6 better. One of my sisters friends has a silver 2008 mazda3 and she loves it.

Are you looking at anything else? And are you looking at a new or used 3?

I just got my 2009 Mazda 3 Hatchback in the Blue and I love it!! I got back in February and I agree the new look in hatchback isn't cute.

Anyways...it has more than enough room for everything. It cost me about $33 to fill my tank (@ $2.8X a gallon). I fill up after 10 days and I drive to work. I can put the seats down and my boxers and jump right in or I can seat 5 and my boxers can still sit in the back.

I love it!! :nuts:

$2.45/gallon... wow! Is that what you're paying for gas right now?

My brother had a 2007 Mazda 3... I use to drive it all the time. I loved it... fun, sporty, yet practical.

I don't like the new facelift on them!! But I bought a protege in 02 and I still have it, It has been a great car. No problems whatsoever except for one recall. I cant remember what that was for. I still use this car as a track car on the weekends, so it gets really beat on. But still no problems!!

My dad has the 2004 Mazda 3 hatchback and it's a great little car to drive around. It handles well and is a fairly comfortable ride (granted no one in my family is over 5'6). It's economical and good on gas.

I was thinking about getting one for myself, but am not really feeling the new 2010 look with the big happy face in the front.

I bought a 2009 Mazda 3 back in March. I love it!

They are not nearly as small as you think they'd be inside, there is plenty of room in front and back seats. Trunk space is pretty generous, but it was an adjustment for me anyway because I previously had a small SUV. I also miss not having a back wiper, but I can't really think of anything else negative, other than my black interior shows every little white hair my cat sheds!!

It runs really well, and is just a fun little car to zip around in! I absolutely hate the look of the 2010 though...I would not have bought one of those!

Here's the one I ended up getting: (the color is metropolitan gray)

Metropolitangrayfront2.jpg

MetropolitanGrayBack.jpg