Maybelline stiletto mascara

I can't wait to read some reviews of this! I still haven't found anything better than diorshow, but i'm open to new suggestions... either drugstore OR sephora, you never know which will be better!

I actually have this mascara on and I really like it , the brush grabs onto you lashes very nicely and you can build the volume , and my lashes stay really soft , i know some mascara gets hard and brittle on the lashes but this one keeps them nice and soft , however I do not notice my lashes being super shiny , but they do look more glossy than they normally do

i have this! i bought it because of the packaging and it reminded me of CL heels :smile: great reason to buy something, huh? haha
anyway, i'm not a big fan of this mascara... the brush is really odd and the mascara itself is scented which i think is weird :sad: and it flakes and makes my lashes stiff. i really wanted to like it though.

EDIT: i forgot to add, i don't think it makes my lashes look any more shiny than they do regularly. i don't know how i'd feel about having "patent lashes" anyway though!! might look a little weird haha.

i have this! i bought it because of the packaging and it reminded me of CL heels :smile: great reason to buy something, huh? haha
anyway, i'm not a big fan of this mascara... the brush is really odd and the mascara itself is scented which i think is weird :sad: and it flakes and makes my lashes stiff. i really wanted to like it though.

EDIT: i forgot to add, i don't think it makes my lashes look any more shiny than they do regularly. i don't know how i'd feel about having "patent lashes" anyway though!! might look a little weird haha.
Um, even after your bad review I have to still buy it, lol
just for the packaging!

I guess everyone has different eyelashes. Maybelline mascaras never work on me. :shrugs: Everyone swears by their Great Lash mascara and i think it completely sucks (for my eyelashes, anyway.). There are other better drugstore brand mascaras, like Max Factor

I guess everyone has different eyelashes. Maybelline mascaras never work on me. :shrugs: Everyone swears by their Great Lash mascara and i think it completely sucks (for my eyelashes, anyway.). There are other better drugstore brand mascaras, like Max Factor

max factor volume couture is the best mascara ive ever used. :heart:

I saw this marked down to $5 today at Target but still didn't buy it. I have about 3 other mascaras waiting for me to try. I don't really like Maybelline either.