Review Maybelline FIT Foundation

The powder is nice too! I got the suggestion also but its really light and barely shows up. that would be my only complaint..it applies really well and doesnt irritate my sensitive skin.

I currently use it but have to mix it with my Revlon Photo Ready. In the summer, my skin gets oily very fast and this foundation does nothing to help it. It applies nice, has nice coverage, and is super easy to blend but it just doesn't last on me. The matching powder isn't bad but not something I'd write home about (for me at least).

I think I'll be heading back to the Dior counter soon. I wish I could find a cheaper foundation that worked well on me!

I have the concealer and a few of the blushes and a bronzer from this collection and I'm pretty satisfied with this line. The concealer is EXCELLENT, I have very bad under eye circles and this stuff does wonders on them. I find most concealers to be too low-coverage for my liking but this one works very well for me. I have three blushes from the "Light Skin" category; pink, coral and nude. They're very sheer which I personally like and apply very nicely, not too cakey. The only product which I've been disappointed by is the Light Bronzer, which was too orange for me (although I have this problem a lot with bronzer). I'd like to try the foundation but I don't feel comfortable using foundations not designed for oily skin, especially in the summertime, though I may give it a try in the colder months when they're on sale!

I have the foundation, concealer and pressed powder: they work well together and as stand-alones. I always apply the powder with a brush, not a powder puff or sponge. You really don't need to use loads of this product which makes it great value for money, because you're gonna want to use it everyday. The concealer I apply by lightly patting with ring finger; and the liquid foundation is massaged in like a moisturizer. Easy-peasy. It's always a very quick application for me, which is a huge plus.

I had the foundation. It matched perfectly, but it is NOT long lasting (lasted about 4 hours on me). I wouldn't recommend this if you have oily or combination skin. Other than that, I think it's nice for how cheap it is.

I hate the concealer!

I had this in the matte and poreless Porcelain, then switched to Natural Ivory. Today I tested both and it seems like the lighter one (110 Porcelain) is a better match, even though they say it's yellow toned. the Natural Ivory which is supposed to be neutral looks more yellow on my neck. both are ok when blended. seems I'm always searching for the perfect foundation. guess I'll get more of the porcelain even though I stopped using it for for some reason. I think it felt it was too light. Walmart's price is so low on this stuff it's ridiculous.
the packaging with no pump is less than ideal and it's hard to tell how much is left in the bottle but I like the finish.
Prior to the latest bottle I was using another brand of dewy finish and found I looked too shiny in day light