Review Maybelline Dream Fresh 8-in1 BB Cream

Oh wow, I LOVE this stuff!!! : D I got the lightest shade possible, as I have pale skin and usually have trouble finding foundations and powders that are light enough. This gives me just the right amount of coverage without being cake-y or heavy, and it gives my skin a dewy glow.

I know that everyone has different skin, but for mine this made my skin as beautiful as Chanel's Vitalumiere foundation!! (It is more sheer than the Chanel, but it is perfect for me! : D) I LOVED that foundation, but the lightest shade was too dark for me (not to mention that it was $$!). This product gets an extremely enthusiastic thumbs up from me! : D

Sometimes I get a few bumps on my face (teeny ones) after wearing this, but I get that pretty much after wearing any make up at all, so I can't really blame the product.

Ashesela said:
Oh wow, I LOVE this stuff!!! : D I got the lightest shade possible, as I have pale skin and usually have trouble finding foundations and powders that are light enough. This gives me just the right amount of coverage without being cake-y or heavy, and it gives my skin a dewy glow.

I know that everyone has different skin, but for mine this made my skin as beautiful as Chanel's Vitalumiere foundation!! (It is more sheer than the Chanel, but it is perfect for me! : D) I LOVED that foundation, but the lightest shade was too dark for me (not to mention that it was $$!). This product gets an extremely enthusiastic thumbs up from me! : D

Sometimes I get a few bumps on my face (teeny ones) after wearing this, but I get that pretty much after wearing any make up at all, so I can't really blame the product.

I'm getting the bumps too :sad:. I never, ever break out. This is so disappointing since I love this stuff!

I have fair to medium freckled skin. I use the shade light-medium. It might help to look for swatches and more reviews online. My skin is not so much oily, but gets just a little oily by the end of the day. I have more normal to combination sin. I don't plaster my face in it. I use a pea size amount warmed in my hands first so it might depend on how much you use, too. I'm not crazy about having a thick layer on my face.

hi! i just purchased this tonight. i returned my garnier one and got this instead. Do you put moisturizer on first or do you use this as a moisturizer too?

Western BB Creams are closer to tinted moisturizers.

And yes, I apply my moisturizer or sunscreen first. BB cream goes on at the end. I like to use my sunscreen beforehand to add extra protection. This may work just fine on its own, but it's really just a matter of preference.

I absolutely LOVE this stuff too, it's probably my favourite tinted moisturizer type product & only BB cream i've tried.

it has surprisingly a lot more coverage than I expected and really evens out my skin for a flawless effect. it also has excellent oil control & stayed put all day through 40 degree celsius humid days in the summer if I just set the t-zone. i also bought it in the shade medium dark for if i want a more tanned look in the summer, it's just slightly darker than my skin, but the formula is sheer enough that it just looks like a healthy tan, not mismatched base colour.

I love this BB Cream. I mix if was a tiny amount of aquaphor and my skin glows all day & not in a greasy way. This is the only other product (aside from my cle de peau foundation) I've purchased more than once. Definitely a must have for my makeup bag.

So I don't have much experience with many different BB creams, and I'm aware this may not be like the Asian ones, so I'm just rating on this product in itself and not compared to others.

I got the light-medium shade for my somewhat fair, freckled skin. I love that it is SPF 30. This is not heavy coverage, but it did a beautiful job at evening out my skin tone and lasting pretty much the whole day without oxidizing to a new shade or looking streaky. It blended so well and just really looks fresh and not like a mask. If you want heavy coverage, then this is not for you. I would say its a light to medium coverage. I am using this in place of my Chanel foundation right now, and will definitely repurchase. I love it for daytime use and a nice, fresh natural look and even skin. I still needed concealer in a few places, but that is fine for me as I hate a heavy, thick foundation, anyway. I still felt like me in this, only better.

Price paid... Maybe around $8 with a coupon?

Repurchase? Yes.
I have skin tone similar to yours I think. Fair and freckled. MAC color is NW20. Ulta has a $5 off $10 coupon so I thought I might try this.
Trying to decide whether light or light-medium would be the right color for me. Do you know your MAC color? thanks