Maybe you might remember.....

When I hear about that I also think OMG this is so wrong.....
BUT then I think that I have friends who met while she was 19 and he was 33. I was 24 at the time and thought what is that teen doing in our group of friends ??? But she appeared being very mature for her age, and he was always hanging out with us much younger anyways.
4 years later she is still a student but they live an adult life together in their house, she was just ready to settle down at an age that others (incl. me) would just think of crazy partying and dating. And now she is my perfect buddy for going out in clubs, while my other GF who are 30-31 act too old !!

this is what I have to say about this.

1. It aint gonna last. It's puppy love.
2. My SO is 11 years older than me but being that shes 18...her mind is still a child. The older u get , the more sense it makes, but she is still still considered a little "too young" for a man that age. Theres a difference between a 18 yr old mind and a 21 year old. I hope I got that out right.

But then, on the other hand, she does have an advantage of an older man. He probably treats her with more respect than comparing to a 18 yr old boy. Older men know what they want and NORMALLY in most cases are done with messin around and just want to find the right one. But then, not all men are created equal.

WOW, what a can of worms I opened! Thank you all for your intellegent feedback.
I just want everyone to know that if I thought for one second my daughters safety or well-being was compromised in any way, I would have stepped in a long time ago. All I can do is keep the communication opened between us

My daughter is 19 & is interested in a guy of 25 at the minute they are great friends & he has asked her out. I think it's a bit old but then my husband was 3 years younger then me & I always said to her for sure go for a man who is older so I cannot complain now LOL I think a guy needs to be older they mature less quickly sorry you guys out there LOL as the years progress the gap becomes less.