Maybe today only (5/20)! J Crew (in store) Wellies $19 + 25% off

peacocky

Flaunt your Fringe
Dec 7, 2005
I was just in J Crew today and they had all of their Wellies $19.99 with an additional 25% off. That was $14.99!!!! I was so excited I bought the orange ones with pink flamingos and the gray ones with pink elephants. It might be today only, I'm not sure. The same boots I bought are still $52 on the website.

Thanks for posting, that is an amazing deal! I got my last pair at their outlet and I loved them! One thing that I was disappointed about with my previous pair was the toe split open after being worn 10-15 times. I was surprised about the quality, but at that price who cares!

Thanks for posting, that is an amazing deal! I got my last pair at their outlet and I loved them! One thing that I was disappointed about with my previous pair was the toe split open after being worn 10-15 times. I was surprised about the quality, but at that price who cares!

i had this issue too!! i am wary about their wellies as a result.

were they selling hunters wellies? were those on sale as well?

The Hunters were not on sale, unfortunately. I have the leopard print ones from last year and mine haven't come apart. I wonder if there was a bad batch or if I just got lucky. I guess for $15 I'm not too worried because Target rain boots are still $30.

The outlet Wellies are also differnt from the regular Jcrew store wellies, because jcrew manufactures things specifically for their outlets. So maybe the quality issues wouldn't be the same.