maybe this prevents buyers remorse

1. Thanks for the great article. I will definately remember those tips. The only thing I don't get is the size issue. Just because a women is small, for instance, doesn't mean she doesn't have a lot to carry. Vice versa larger women??? What to do then?

2. well i guess you should look for a bag that doesn't look big on you. Big bags don;t always look big

3. I always do the points she listed especially trying it out in the store to see how it looks on me. That's the best way to save some $. Not all bag I like/love looks good on me.

4. I tend to buy or make what I like. Of course I do keep in mind that it has to last awhile, be able to do what I want it to do and flatter me. One of the advantages of being a tailor is I can always dress and accessorize well.
    Kate

5. I guess the link is informative.. it makes sense to buy the bag that really fits you and to choose bags based on what you are getting it for...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice