Maybe posting my goodies will make me feel better so here ya go...

:tup: tanukiki~ Very nice purchases!!!

I am so happy for you that you got your "ALI"!!! You will love her!!!:love:

I really wanted to get my hands on one of the umbrellas...I have not had any luck though!!!:sad:

Wow you did great! I love the wristlet. I went to my outlet on Friday in search of one and they had none! In fact, it looked like they had all of the same items that were sitting in the store when I last visited them a month ago.

Great therapy, I'm so glad this made you feel better. Awesome deals, I should take you with me when I go to the outlet's. (Soon we will have one closer). I find all sorts of stuff but can't stay focused, so I usually just end up leaving with one or two little things.

Congrats on your great haul, you definitely deserved a pick-me-up after all you've been through! I LOVE that wristlet, I considered getting on but never did since I was afraid of all the pinks/reds on it.

Did you go to the outlets in Texas? I was at San Marcos yesterday. We were afraid of the crowds that morning because of the final four but to our surprise it wasn't that busy.

Great therapy, I'm so glad this made you feel better. Awesome deals, I should take you with me when I go to the outlet's. (Soon we will have one closer). I find all sorts of stuff but can't stay focused, so I usually just end up leaving with one or two little things.

This is the best I have ever done at the outlet :yes:

Did you go to the outlets in Texas? I was at San Marcos yesterday. We were afraid of the crowds that morning because of the final four but to our surprise it wasn't that busy.

No. I got these at one during my trip to MD/DE this past week. At least something good came out of that trip :cursing:

Aaack, I am so jealous! I've been searching my northern CA outlets for that cute daisy cell lanyard! I can't find it anywhere! And I don't want to spend $30 on eBay, when I can get it at the outlets for sooo much cheaper! :nuts:

But great haul, congrats! Looks like you had a great splurge!