Maybe posting my goodies will make me feel better so here ya go...

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I decided to take back some things I had gotten previously at the outlet so I had about 120 credit to work with. I unpacked the Ali and used it during my trip so without adieu here are some pictures of my new favorite bag :love:

She's already Appled-up!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Can you see the Coach catalog in her?

2. Here's the rest...

Group shot in wrappings...
    [​IMG]

3. she's gorgeous!!! Congrats I'm glad you finally got her.

4. and unwrapped...

[​IMG]

5. ooo I love that wristlet!!!!

6. Closeups...

Scribble scarf. Took A LOT of restraint to not buy a scribble tote!

[​IMG]

Keyfob and cell lanyard. I had the lanyard in white with an orange flower so I was excited to find the pink one!

[​IMG]

7. YAY!!! I'm so glad that you posted these!! This is Great Therapy!

8. Wow, glad you finally got her ! she is my favorite !

9. A scarf umbrella which was 19.99 with 20% (ended up being 15.99) off so HOW could I say no? It might go on Ebay or I might keep it as a backup for the one DH gave me...

[​IMG]

And this was the ONLY one at the outlet and I had been petting this in the boutique back around VDay. It was 49.99 - 20% so it ended up being 39.99! :yahoo:

[​IMG]

So did I do good?

10. I am soooo jealous of what you paid for that wristlet!! That was like $100 off???

11. Ooooo!! I love everything!! Congrats!

12. you did very good!

13. Yea, it does make me feel a little better seeing these pretty things and knowing I didn;t spend very much on them.

14. Love the wristlet. Congrats!

15. :yes: Can you believe it? I couldn't. I was almost as excited about that as my Ali.