Maybe I'm the bad person!!

i think you did exactly what the situation called for. that's much better than how i would have responded. i sometimes feel bad because i just take it all in (the attitude from some SAs) and then leave the store feeling so small and mousy that i end up rehearsing lines that i "should have said" on my way out of the mall. bravo to you! i hope you work with better SAs in the future.

I honestly just can't help myself. I commend anyone who can walk away from a fake bag with only an inner monologe!! I am so verbal. I too, am in customer service, when people are rude to me, I have to maintain a professional attitude. But I feel if I were rude to a customer they have a right to be rude to me!!

I had a similiar situation with the SA at tysons corner, VA. So I wrote a long email to customer service, and they reassured me that claims like this aren't taken lightly, and she told me she would follow up with me.

We spend too much money there to be treated like that, especially since I save up my extra money to buy LV and it's not like pocket change to me, so I refuse to be treated that way.

Good for you for sticking up for yourself lady!

I had a similiar situation with the SA at tysons corner, VA. So I wrote a long email to customer service, and they reassured me that claims like this aren't taken lightly, and she told me she would follow up with me.

We spend too much money there to be treated like that, especially since I save up my extra money to buy LV and it's not like pocket change to me, so I refuse to be treated that way.

Good for you for sticking up for yourself lady!

o jeez, my grandmother lives down the road from tysons and I have been to that LV several times, is she by and chance a woman in her 30's tall, brown hair?

You GO with your putting-them-in-their-place bad self you!
Frankly, I am REALLY surprised the dude didn't buckle up after the 1st thing you said. What an @s$. How do these clowns get hired?

Holy sweet mother, that was an awesome post! You are the biggest ***** ever!!! props! seriously I mean ***** in a good way, lol. Go you! Oh my favorite part is how you told him that he stares in the mirror all day, that was perfect! You go girl! Send that stuck up SA on his merry way with his tail between his legs.

I don't think you're a bad person. You did the right thing. I would need a little practice to confront an arrogant SA--I do get tongue tied at times and the intimidation goes on. Good for you!

Fabulous, PinkCapulet!! I think you said all the right things!! You made me laugh out loud with your bravado and go-get-'em attitude. You were only pointing out the SA's rudeness. Way to go!

So I went into my LV boutique in Scottsdale today after work. I needed to get the groom Cles!! I needed it..Well, I have heard some really icky stories about LV SA's:tdown:. I normally only work with one person and one person only, but she was not there today. So I got stuck with the guy!! When I walked in he was just standing there, not that I mind, I don't like being rushed. So I started walking around I think I drooled alittle over everything!! So finally I hear a sigh behind me. The SA was there, and he looked at me, "uh, like, could I help you?" with such an attitude. Now most of the horror stories I hear people just put up with rude attitudes. But not me!! I said back in the EXACT same tone, "Actually yes you can, since you know that's your JOB!" and the SA huffed, this snobby sales dude, HUFFED AT ME!! :cursing::cursing::cursing:, I walked over to him, "Look I know you have a busy day staring at yourself in the mirror. But I am the paying customer, and obviously I have enough money to fell "Allowed" in the store so I would think that you would want my business..Since it's me buying something that pays your paycheck!!" I told him I had called and had a yellow groom cles on hold through the regular SA I work with and gave him my name. This little creep, just rolls his eyes and walked into the back, whispering something in the the SA's ear. I pay for my stuff and began to leave. He giggled as I left with his "Co-worker" and I turned, "I know that us rich little snobs coming in and out must drive you crazy. So let me leave you with some advise, next time you feel like your better than your customer..the word SERVICE is in your title!!" And he just stood there with his mouth open!! :wtf:..I feel like that guy purposely tried to be mean!! Am I a bad person for saying something? I feel like I was in the wrong:sad:...
yes he was rude but by making a comment like that you lowered yourself to his level IMO :Push:
if that made you feel better so be it BUT instead of doing the same thing he did you should have spoken to the manager that way you could have informed them of his awful service...get him where it hurts