Maybe I can finally get this question answered

TMEnglish

Sep 4, 2008
Hi everyone!
I'm so glad I found this forum...I have a question that has been bothering me for YEARS...yes, I said years and I even capitalized it! LOL

There was a movie that came out a while ago called "The Sweetest Thing" and it starred Cameron Diaz. At the end of the movie when she finally takes off to look for Thomas Jane she is carrying the most fabulous Gucci bag trimmed in red.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Evqad3QeG0.

You can see it here in this UTube video at .50 ...can someone PLEASE tell me what kind of Gucci this is?

Thank you so much...I know you ladies can understand my need to obsess over these things. LOL

Senbei

H-tastic!
O.G.
Dec 11, 2007
California or Somewhere in the Air
You mean 3:35 in the video?

I *think* it's a Gucci one shoulder bag. I don't know if it has any other name. I've seen a similar one on a Japanese second hand website in black suede with black python trim. If not, it's a Bouvier or Jackie O unless that's what the bag happens to be called on that website.

Last edited:

GucciEyed

Jun 8, 2008
I think it looks like a Jackie O or a Bouvier (IMO)....it's hard to tell with her flailing around in the clip, lol!!

gucci lover

May 15, 2007
Jackie O bag and i believe that style had the blue canvas can't quite tell. But there are scenes of it that starts at .54 seconds into the video.